Jul. 29: Thursday Thunks #14

Thursday Thunks (TT) is a blog meme for those who need a little kick in the butt to find something to post about. Your blog posts/answers to TTs can be type or pictures, doesn’t matter! YOU pick, not us, we just give you the assignment (yep, just like English class... only we won’t grade your spelling and grammar).

  1. Do you draw anything in the sand when you go to the beach?
    Usually. We write our names and maybe draw smilies or something. I can’t remember, really—it’s been a while.
  2. What is out your back door?
    Deck and backyard. Bugs.
  3. Do you prefer the beach, a pool or a lake? Why?
    Around here, a pool. At the Oregon coast, a pool (that water’s friggin’ COLD!). In the tropics, I definitely prefer the beach. Not a huge fan of lakes, except for being ON them, not IN them. I don’t like water critters very much.
  4. What is something recently that happened to you that you are REALLY excited about?
    My hair is growing!
  5. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive? If not, did you ever meet them?
    No. The closest I came to knowing any of them was my Grandma Saltmarsh’s mom (“Teeny Grandma”), who died sometime close to when I was born.
  6. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group? Tell us about it.
    It was probably the last volunteer orientation I did at the school—there were about a million moms and dads heading out on a field trip.
  7. Have you ever bungee jumped? Would you ever bungee jump?
    No. No.
  8. How strong emotionally do you think you are?
    I always thought I was pretty weak, but the past eight months have shown me otherwise. I think we’re all capable of more than we believe.
  9. What is the first thing you notice about people when you meet them?
    Their smiles.
  10. Who do you mess with the most?
    Tease? Definitely Victor.
  11. Who was the last person you talked to on a land line?
    (What’s a land line?) Ours hasn’t worked for a couple weeks and I don’t care because I have so little need for it. I called to shut it off the other day and the Comcast dude talked me into a new Internet-TV-voice package that was cheaper than cancelling it. He told me how to check the phone problem, but I’m still in no rush to get it working again.
  12. What was the last movie you watched long after it came out and loved?
    Night at the Museum II: Battle of the Smithsonian
  13. What did you dream about last night?
    Weird, I can’t remember. I usually have vivid dreams and remember every detail. Hm.

Feel free to play along in a comment or your own blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails