Dec. 2: A Very Brady result

Y'know, I can understand why this is a depressing time of year for some people. Fortunately, I've almost always been with friends and/or family at Christmastime, so it's usually a happy occasion. And now, with kids, Christmas is more fun than ever. I love this time of year, even with the stress of buying gifts and weather and getting cards in the mail and standing in lines and traffic. Of course, I do most my shopping on the Internet so that helps.

Y'all need to take this quiz and report on your results. That means you. 'Cept Chris, who had the same results as I did.

Your Christmas is Most Like:
A Very Brady Christmas

For you, it's all about sharing times with family.
Even if you all get a bit cheesy at times.

1 comment:

  1. Your Christmas is Most Like: Miracle on 34th Street

    Sweet and caring, Christmas is about helping for you.
    While Santa may not exist, you try to share his spirit.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails