Apr. 12: Tidbits of today

overheard

Jack: “Are Sean and Stephen married?”
Appie (Auntie Kathy): “No way, they don’t like girls.”
Jack: “Coooool.”

Why my sister’s got an awesome life

Her personal trainer is also a part-time probation officer, so when she has a workout scheduled she can say, “Oh, I gotta go meet with my probation officer!”

She gets everything good.

Grandma’s still alive

I didn’t kill her with the bodacious frit-ta-ta at Easter brunch. I totally get a prize for that, don’t I? I can’t say it was pleasant to sit at the table with her this morning, but I only wished I could shoot deadly lasers from my fork three times. That’s waaaay down from the last time Grandma and I were together.

So I’m sorry, Sher, I don’t have any good stories for ya. There are still two days of possibilities though.

Kathy’s shopping list

I sent Kathy to the grocery store this morning because Mom forgot to buy the mushrooms because she doesn’t listen to me when I tell her what I need for the frit-ta-ta even though she says she does. Katie also asked her to get a can of Reddi-Whip for the pancakes. When Kathy got home she said walking around Albertsons with a package of mushrooms and spray cream didn’t get her any weird looks AT ALL.

We said she should have grabbed toilet paper and Monistat—then it woulda been a real party.

I’m sure I’ll have more to share over the next few days.

(Kathy Voss approves of this message)

jensignature

1 comment:

  1. Drat. No Grandma stories. I have been sending vibes her way all weekend, just hoping for juicy zingers. Alas.

    Glad you had a great time with the girls, Jen. And that you're home safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails