Jul. 24: Sleepy

It’s hot out today and Katie and I just got home from shopping and I’m doing my darndest to stay awake. Unfortunately, blogging is not helping, so I’m off to take a nap. Never fear! I’m leaving you with a boring meme (because I’m off to take a nap, duh).

Naps.

Good.

  1. What’s the last movie you saw in a theater?
    Cars 2.
  2. What book are you reading right now?
    I’m in the middle of three different books right now, and have hardly read any of them lately. Obviously they’re highly entertaining…
  3. What’s your favorite board game?
    I love board games; it’s hard for me to choose just one. The ones I like to play most are Cranium, Monopoly, and Scrabble.
  4. What’s your favorite magazine?
    I rarely read magazines anymore, but I’m always up for a good perusing of People.
  5. What are some of your favorite smells?
    Lavender, brownies, The Body Shop…
  6. Do you have a favorite sound?
    I’m not sure anything beats the sound of many, many coins falling out of a slot machine in Vegas.
  7. What’s the worst feeling in the world?
    When you realize the last Oreo is gone. Also, despair.
  8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
    “What day is it?”
  9. What’s your favorite fast food place?
    Burgerville
  10. What’s under your bed?
    Storage boxes
  11. Finish this sentence: “If I had lot of money, I’d...”
    …go on a vacation. A long one. And I’d invite you to join me.
  12. Storms: cool or scary?
    If I’m somewhere safe, they’re cool.
  13. What’s your favorite drink?
    Iced tea
  14. If you had to dye your hair another color, what would it be?
    I loved being blonde.
  15. Where’s your favorite place to relax?
    Sunriver or the Oregon Coast. The Disney Cruise Line’s verandahs aren’t so bad either.
  16. Name all the different cities you’ve lived in.
    Oregon: Medford, Beaverton, Portland, Tigard, Hillsboro, Milwaukie, Clackamas
    Washington: College Place
  17. What is your favorite spectator sport?
    Baseball

Feel free to play along in a comment or your own blog.

‘Night.

blogsig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails