Dec. 31: It’s been real, 2008.

Oh, you. You people coming here looking for something interesting or amusing or informative. You’re silly. I have nothing interesting or amusing or informative to say. I have no year-end review. I have no resolutions to share. I do, however, have a disgusting cough and am on the verge of hacking up some semi-important organs. That very real concern is keeping me from doing much of anything else this evening.

We’re less than two hours away from 2009. I had a busy and exhausting day and I’m not sure I’ll be able to stay awake until midnight. This makes me feel old; I don’t think I’ve missed ringing in the new year since I was 10 years old. Le sigh.

We’ve got tickets to The Color Purple tomorrow night. It’s one of the big shows of the Broadway in Portland season this year and I’m looking forward to it. Hopefully my cough won’t piss off the performers.

It’s anticlimactic, yes, but it’s my last post of 2008. See you next year.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Jen!!
    Enjoy your show tonight. Don't forget the cough drops. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails