Jun. 14: Happy birthday, Mother Mary

mothermary Today’s my mom’s birthday. Go ahead and leave her a birthday message in the comments. Only if you care about her, though. And if you don’t, I’ll be making a note of that…

Mom is busy busy busy celebrating her big day with friends and family, and I’m a big loser for not getting her cards in the mail this past week. I guess I was preoccupied with my injuries—I know, it’s always about me.

Anyway, I love you, Mom! We all do, in fact (I’m speaking for the blogiverse, because you’re that awesome!).

vicjenkatiejacksigline

3 comments:

  1. at least you have a good excuse . . . no post office in the er.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy, day (again)! You're the best Mom/Mary ever!

    You know I love you so much...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy b-day from Ed, Stefan, and Augie!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails