Nov. 12: Remembering Olivia

It was three years ago today that my sweet little friend, Olivia Medici, lost her fight with a rare genetic disorder. Olivia is the daughter of my dear friend Annalee and her husband Mark, and sister to Eva. Olivia’s brother Blake was born in July 2008. As many of us reflect on Olivia’s short life today, I want to share some special photos I nabbed from Annalee’s FB album in her honor:

My embarrassingly outdated Medici family page on manullang.com is here.

blogsignature

1 comment:

  1. This post brought serious tears to my eyes. Those pictures are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails