Nov. 3: Not an angry post

When Victor read my blog yesterday he said, “Is it my imagination, or have your posts been extra-angry lately?” It kinda pissed me off. So I stabbed him. Okay, I didn’t stab him. But I threatened to hurt him because he deserved it. He ought to know better than to suggest I’m angry when I AM NOT ANGRY!

You agree with me, right?

So, just to prove that I’m not angry or bitter, here’s a unicorn puking a rainbow. Because if that doesn’t say “not angry,” what possibly could?

unicorn

 

He better damn well stop accusing me of being angry NOW.

blogsignature

3 comments:

  1. From your Mom who knows you never get angryNovember 3, 2009 at 4:47:00 PM PST

    Want to have lunch next week?? -- but only if you really, really want to, and I'll let you order anything you want, and you can invite Vic, but only if you really, really want him. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, I think the unicorn looks angry at Victor, don't you? It's in the eyes... a subliminal message, no?

    Ah well, we all have angry days. Some of us have had angry years... If Vic is still noticing anger (and he's still not stabbed) next July, he might be on to something. Until then, carry on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From your Mom who knows you neJune 27, 2011 at 12:24:00 PM PDT

    Want to have lunch next week?? -- but only if you really, really want to, and I'll let you order anything you want, and you can invite Vic, but only if you really, really want him. I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails