Jul. 1: Thursday Thunks #11

Thursday Thunks (TT) is a blog meme for those who need a little kick in the butt to find something to post about. Your blog posts/answers to TTs can be type or pictures, doesn’t matter! YOU pick, not us, we just give you the assignment (yep, just like English class... only we won’t grade your spelling and grammar).

  1. So yeah, it’s a holiday weekend. Fourth of July, Independence Day, whatever you want to call it. What are you doing on July 5th?
    I’ll be driving up and down I-5 to hand Jack over to my mom for a few days. He thinks he’s going there to have a Harry Potter movie-fest with Grandma Mary; what he doesn’t realize is that it’s actually a Jack-and-Grandma bonding time with some Harry Potter thrown in. (Please don’t tell him or he’ll refuse to go.)
  2. If you stumble upon a link that will show you celebrity death photos, do you click the link?
    I made that mistake once. I saw Chris Farley’s death scene photos. It took me a reeeeeally long time to get those images out of my head.
  3. Do you decorate your computer/laptop?
    Like, the outside of it? No. I’d love to have a laptop in a color, though. Maybe my next one…
  4. There is a cockroach, a tarantula and a mouse in the room; which one do you kill first?
    I smash the hell out of that tarantula—a shovel works well, according to Kath—and then go for the cockroach. A shoe? A shoe oughta do the job. The mouse gets trapped with a little treat in a grocery bag and then goes in the freezer until he stops squeaking. After that, I bleach my hands for three hours.
  5. Is there someone in your life that you strive to be like?
    Not one single person, but several. I am lucky to have some amazing people in my life, and who wouldn’t want to be like them?
  6. Do you attend parades?
    I haven’t been to one in a very long time, but I have nothing against them. I love the high school bands. The floats are kinda “meh.” I like the crazy stuff.
  7. If all the flowers but one kind withered and died, never to grow again, but that one kind of flower would grow worldwide forever, what would you want the surviving flower to be?
    Hard question. Probably tulips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails