Jul. 22: Thursday Thunks #13

Thursday Thunks (TT) is a blog meme for those who need a little kick in the butt to find something to post about. Your blog posts/answers to TTs can be type or pictures, doesn’t matter! YOU pick, not us, we just give you the assignment (yep, just like English class... only we won’t grade your spelling and grammar).

  1. What is the most common question that you are asked (in life) that is none of the questioner’s business?
    Probably “How are you?” Geez! Who do those people think they are???
  2. Who makes you happiest right now?
    My fab friends. They rock. All o’ dem rock.
  3. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
    Completely, and I highly recommend it.
  4. Do you want to be famous one day?
    Only if it’s for something good. I don’t want to be the girl in the YouTube video who tripped over her own feet in the grocery store and knocked over a display of toilet paper, sending another shopper to crash face first into the lobster tank, which starts an electrical fire in the meat department, burning the store to the ground. But most likely, that’s exactly what’s gonna happen. You just watch.
  5. Could you handle being in the military?
    Nope. Too much of a weenie.
  6. Do you believe in Karma?
    When I first read this question, I read “Karma” as “Kansas.” And my first reaction was not “Oh, I must have read that wrong,” but “Really? So now we’re thinking Kansas may not be real? Hm.” To answer the Karma question, YES.
  7. What’s the stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
    Let my kids use it. Because: Oh, the fingerprints! And the grime! But worst of all, the clearing of my high scores, dammit!
  8. Who knows a secret or two about you?
    Way. Too. Many. People. I should really get fewer friends. The good thing is that I trust most of the people who know the secrets. And it helps that I know a few myself.
  9. Last thing you did that ticked off your significant other?
    I talked about getting a puppy. Well, “talked” is a little inaccurate. What I did was much closer to “whined.”
  10. Have you ever purposely been irritating to someone? If yes, explain.
    I’m a little sister. OF COURSE I’ve purposely been irritating to someone.
  11. What’s crazy to you?
    That I have four Facebook friends who “like” Glenn Beck. I’m afraid to click and find out which four they are. I don’t want to know. Because honestly, who can listen to that man? He’s an idiot jackass.
  12. Who writes the most interesting blog?
    There are so many good ones in my reader these days, and they vary so much in style that it’s hard to pick out a favorite. I suppose the one I read that makes me laugh the most would be The Bloggess.

You’re welcome to answer these questions yourself in a comment or your own blog. You know I love it when y’all play along wit’ me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you SO have to see who "likes" Glenn Beck. And then take "appropriate action." Heh heh. I guess he's not the "quotes" guy, but still...

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails