July 31, 2000

Not much new stuff to say, but God forbid I just keep my mouth shut...

Victor celebrated his birthday this past Saturday by going to church, spending the afternoon with the Macketts and Neils, eating at Ruth's Chris Steak House (nummers) and going to a movie. I was with him too. He had fun. You don't have to ask him, just take my word for it. "Auntie" Sherrice and "Grandma" Carolyn had the distinct honor of keeping Katie for the evening. They had fun. You don't have to ask them, just take my word for it.

Yesterday I painted our front door. (See, I told you there's nothing worth writing about!)

We've got some new pictures of Katie on the web site. Check out the portrait and the world tour. I think Deanna Gutierrez has a little too much free time on her hands, but I am forever in awe of her vast talents!

My friend Debi spends way too much time at the cineplex.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails