- rack-and-peanut steering
- a place to put drinks; not little cups, but those super-slurpers at the Kwik-E-Mart
- tail fins
- shag carpeting
- a horn "here, here, and here. You can never find a horn when you're mad. And they should all play La Cucaracha."
- a separate soundproof bubble-dome for the kids with optional restraints and muzzles
- a little ball on the antenna so you can find it in a parking lot (standard on all vehicles)
- ... and it cost $82,000 in 1991, so that'd make it about a million today, hm?
Yeah, if you have a better idea, we'd love to hear it.