These are the things I walked by on my way to Sunshine’s house this evening:
- Many garbage cans. They did not smell good.
- A cookie, covered by ants
- A kitten that looked like a baby tiger but now that I think about it, mostly like a regular ol’ cat
- A porta-potty that appears to be a permanent fixture in someone’s backyard. Can’t possibly be against the homeowners’ association CC&R’s. Noooo.
- Eight houses. She lives only eight houses away. It’d be better if she was next door (Big Love!) but I’ll take eight. Eight’s good.