Put your iPod on “shuffle” and write down the song titles that pop up IN ORDER—no cheating:
- What do you think of yourself?
- What do you think of your family?
Exactly Like You
- What’s the first thing you think when you wake up?
We’re All in This Together
- What do you think of your mother?
Welcome to the 60’s. (Really, Mom—the Hairspray soundtrack! Really!)
- What do you think about marriage?
- What is your secret dream?
The Ballad of Jebediah Springfield
- If you could make one wish what would it be?
Light My Candle
- What do you think of your job?
Bet On It
- What do you think of your best friend?
Thank Goodness. (Love this one.)
- The cutest guy/girl just looked at you and smiled... what do you think?
Over the Moon. (Love this one too—hate the song, but love the title.)
- You just won the Super Bowl. What are you going to do next?
Start of Something New
- What do you think of life?
If We Were a Movie
- The ugliest guy/girl asked you out... what do you say?
They Do, They Don’t. (Uh, alright…)
- Someone just stepped on your toe with a high heel. What do you say to them?
Love Heals. (Funny!)
- What do you think about in the shower?
Who is It? (Can we say “Psycho”???)
- What do people think of you?
What a Little Moonlight Can Do. (Is this because moonlight makes me less hideous? Or turns me into a were-wolf, and that’s better than what I am in the daylight? It is? You suck!)
Try this one for yourself and share your answers in a comment or on your own blog. Kinda silly…