Yeah, so, I got nothin’ to say about May. It didn’t suck or anything, but I feel like it barely even happened because I remember so little. And that’s NOT because I stumbled drunkenly through the month. Really. I was just crazy-busy with school stuff. Proof:
- We had our last PTO meeting of the year, which was my last PTO meeting EVER, as my term ends June 30. Closing out the year bummed me out more than I expected it to; we did several important things of which I’m proud. I leave the organization in Wendy’s capable hands. Lucky school.
- I finished the school yearbook. We rely on parents to submit photographs to use for the collage pages, and after going through hundreds of pictures taken with camera phones, I have this to request:
- Clean your camera lens once in a while! Your photos will come out less blurry and then I can put them in the yearbook.
- Sorry, but sheesh.
- Katie had her first orthodontist appointment. The first phase of her treatment will start later this summer. It’s cute that she’s so excited. She won’t be when the insides of her mouth are completely raw and her head throbs from those friggin’ rubber bands.
- Smash ended, but Arrested Development began just in time to make it hurt less.
So, that’s it, but-cept for images I collected from around the ‘net in May.
Here’s to a month I hope to remember. Bring it, June!