Today’s Plinky prompt:
What's your hidden talent?
Are you double-jointed? Can you sneeze the alphabet? Share your unique skill.
Easy peasy lemon squeezy. My hidden talent is my lightning-fast typing speed. It is a very boooooring hidden talent, so I’m going to share others’ hidden talents.
- My mom can twirl a baton like nobody’s business. And I inherited my typing speed from her.
- Victor can calculate any two numbers in his head—add, subtract, multiply, divide, average, square root, cosine, pi, string theory. I might be exaggerating that a tad.
- Katie is a dog whisperer. Dogs love her and do whatever she tells them to. Kinda the opposite of Son of Sam.
- Darlene makes incredible origami stuff from memory.
- Kathy can type with her toes. While this is “hidden” (thank goddess), it is not necessarily considered a “talent.” (But it totally should be!)
- Jack? Um… well… we love Jack.
What’s your hidden talent? You know you’ve got one, and you’re dying to tell the world. Here’s your chance, Mr./Ms. Show Off.