Jan. 27: Bob Loblaw's Law Blog

I'm so glad it's Friday. Actually, it's past midnight so I guess it's Saturday now. I'm even gladder about that. I swear, I practically lived in my car this week. Between taking the kids to and from their schools, driving back and forth from work a couple times a day, and running everyday kinds of errands, I think I spent more time in the car than anywhere else.

I've also been busy trying to track down 20-year-old photographs to put in a slide show for my upcoming reunion. My friends Linda and Rissa have been great about sending me lots of stuff from their photo albums, but I need things from others too! Right now most of the pictures I have are of me, Linda, Rissa, and our friends. I doubt very many people will enjoy a slide show with just us. So, I'm desperate enough to plead from manullang.com: if you have any pictures of our high school years, please e-mail them to me!

While going through my boxes of old pictures I found this one from 1991:

If it doesn't frighten you, it should. We met Vic at a restaurant dressed like this. He wasn't at all embarrassed, and in fact sat at the table proudly. We thought for sure he'd make us go home and change clothes, but he didn't. 'Course, this is the guy who willingly ate kipper snacks and frosting on saltines for our blind taste test. You can pretty much get away with anything around him. As his wife, I never take advantage of that though...

I found this picture of my nephew Stephen on his school web site. He may be almost 7 feet tall, but he's still a little boy at Christmastime. I asked Kathy about it, and she said Stephen wrapped a gift and put his name on it to be sure Santa would call him up during the school Christmas program. Is he his mother's son ("it's all about ME!"), or what?


We're getting very excited to head off to Disneyland. I think I'm more excited to get the stupid drive over with. I mean, geez, it's a thousand freakin' miles! Cars were not made to drive that far with me in them. I'm still watching for cheap last-minute airfares, and will continue to do so until the minute we leave. And I will probably not stop whining and groaning about this until the minute we get to Anaheim.

That is all.

--Jen
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails