Dec. 5: Yule shoot your eye out


Sally e-mailed me yesterday about Presley's very unusual Christmas list and her subsequent visit with Santa:

Yesterday we went on the Santa Express train ride. Presley was really "brave" she said because she actually talked to Santa & told him what she wanted... "a beard" (as you know). Santa said "What?" Then asked if she liked Dora, blah, blah. It was like A Christmas Story when Santa asked Ralphie if he wanted a football & he just said yeah. I'm sure after she wanted to shout in his ear "I WANT A BEARD!!!!"

Presley is not just the most adorable girl I've ever seen, she's also the funniest. I bet you're really jealous she's not YOUR niece, hm?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails