Dec. 19: Giggles

I should be finishing up our Christmas cards, but I don’t feel like it. So many steps, what with the CDs that go in some, the labels that go on the CDs, the other labels that go on the CD sleeves, the folding, the assembling, the sealing, the return address labels, and the trip to the post office because I chose an odd size for our cards this year and need special stamps. I’m a big dummy.

Or maybe EVERYONE will be getting an e-card this year. Pffft.

Time again to share pictures I’ve been collecting from ‘round the web. Think of these as my half-assed Christmas gifts to you. YOU’RE WELCOME.

 

alliwantforchristmas

 

Oh, you know you would too:

divorce

 

funny-facebook-fails-hes-no-waldo

 

My kids are probably glad I didn’t find this until after I’d started Christmas shopping this year.
Still, it’s a good rule:

giftrule

 

poe

 

batteryacid

 

color

 

This is soooo Victor:

creepy

 

This one isn’t funny, but a good reminder:

documents

 

 

Ha! So true:

fbfeed

 

I’m ashamed to admit that I’ve been watching Glee this season and I
honestly can’t even tell you why. I can’t stand most of the characters,
I don’t particularly enjoy their performances, and
I can’t figure out when the kids ever study. It’s insane that I watch.
I should stop.
I am going to stop.
I am.

glee

 

I’m not a huge Harry Potter fan, but I love this because it’s anti-Twilight.
I love anything that’s anti-Twilight.

jinglebells

Have a great day, peeps. Smell ya later.

blogsig

1 comment:

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails