Oct. 7: I’m *not* a jinx? Dammit.

Victor informed me yesterday that every one of Jack’s football games I’ve missed has been a loss. I know how seriously athletes take sports superstitions, and I cannot tell you how much this distresses me. If they’re going to win again, I really have to be at the rest of his games? Ugh. On the other hand, this might be the only time someone has actually needed me, actually wanted me to be somewhere!

So, yeah. I’m feeling kinda special!

(Who am I kidding? Turns out I don’t much like being needed.)

Fortunately, whether or not I’ve brought reading materials to Jack’s previous games seems to make no differences. If I’ve been there, they’ve won. So I’ll collect magazines and catalogs for next week, on the off-chance (ha!) that I get bored out of my skull.

image05

Mother’s pride can be felt in photos just as well as in person. I mean, my boy does look pretty cute in all his football gear…

blogsig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails