Nov. 4: Silly boys

Back in my day, we called them “titty twisters.” Now kids call them “purple nurples,” which is a far more preferable term, IMHO. I’m thankful that this moronic and painful pastime goes on only between the boys in my house. Here they are, checking out tonight’s post-war injuries:

purplenurples

My reaction when they start in on each other always reminds me of the Seinfeld episode in which George and Jerry are explaining to Elaine the fine art of wedgie-giving:

Elaine: “Boys are sick.”

Jerry: “What do girls do?”

Elaine: “We just tease someone until they develop an eating disorder.”

jen

Yep, I’m doing another blog challenge. This one is photo-riffic!

1 comment:

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails