June 14: Happy birthday, Mom!

What a perfect day for my fabulous mom to be celebrating her birthday! This week she moved into her new home and today the big burly mover dudes will arrive with all her things, all undamaged (or they'll have to answer to me--heh heh). She's surrounded by family and friends and embracing her new life--no one deserves it more or has worked for it as hard as she has. Congrats, Mom, and happy day! Many lovies from your favorite daughter--

Jen
P.S. That thing I said about you going to hell? Kathy made me.

1 comment:

  1. I believe I only told you to call her "JEZEBEL." That's way differnt. That's right. I spell it "differnt."

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails