June 18: You, "tomato." Me, "yuck!"


These are my tomato-hating friends:
  • Jim
  • April
  • Ed

Apparently, that is all. My husband used to be on that list, but I don't know who he is anymore. A couple weeks ago I caught him eating a sandwich with a big slice of tomato on it. And yesterday he came home with two tomatoes because he "was craving them" while grocery shopping. I shoulda been suspicious when he walked in the door and said, "Jen, honey-Fräulein, I am home."

Um, has anyone seen that guy I married? He looks a lot like the dude that snores next to me all night but he's got a worse German accent. Also, he hates tomatoes.

--Jen
P.S. I only hates me the fresh ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails