Jan. 4: Some guy’s resolutions

hnySherilee shared this little gem of a link on Facebook last night and since some of you are not her FB friend (and why the hell not, I should ask?), I decided to post it here so you don’t miss it. I really don’t want you to miss it. It’s a good one, especially if you’re like me and think resolutions are stupid and silly and why are you such a rotten person by the time December comes that you have to make so many changes in January, hm? Sheesh.

Wait For It… » New Year’s Resolutions

Some people only make one New Year’s resolution. That’s a lot of pressure to either succeed or fail. I make a ton of resolutions. That way, even if I forget what I resolved to do/not do, I’ll probably keep at least one or two of my New Year’s resolutions. Just through sheer luck. (It was actually my resolution last year to make more resolutions this year.)

Take a minute to read through more posts on this guy’s blog. I promise you’ll get a chuckle. OK, I don’t actually promise anything, but give it a chance. I did, and now my goal for today is to work the phrase “anti-chafing Juliamax™ technology” into a conversation. I’m also going to work, but my first priority? That phrase.

And I don’t mean to harp about it, but for reals, why aren’t you friends with Sherilee? She’s delightful. And totally not a leper.

blogsignature

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nice words, Jen. You seem like a real nice lady. Reeeeeeal nice. Also a lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He doesn't know you real well, does he?

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails