Jan. 7: IDCEAYWTPFriday

fridayIt’s Friday, and that means you get a post called I Don’t Care Enough About You to Write in Transitioning Paragraphs Friday. This is a short edition because I’m super-duper tired.

  • I’m glad the week is over. We’ve got a few things going on this weekend, but nothing that’s going to make me crazy (I hope). This was a hectic and stressful week at work and school, and I hope to sleep in tomorrow and enjoy some slow-moving weekend activities. Maybe I’ll even find a L&O marathon to watch. Or quiet time to read a book or nap. That would be bliss.
  • I love the story about the homeless man with “the gift of voice” and all the offers he’s getting for jobs and a home and all sorts of stuff. It’s just one of those things that makes you smile.
  • Did you read my post the other day about the resolutions? The guy who wrote them (writer/performer Andy Ross) commented on my post. Don’t tell, but now I kinda have a crush on him, because, y’know, I loves me the funny.
  • The next big PTO event is February 5, and it’s our big one for the year: WinterFest. It’s a carnival type of event, and always sooo much fun. WinterFest requires much planning and organization, and I hope the next month doesn’t make me crazy-kooky-silly with the busy-ness of it all.  Today we met with T-shirt printers, and I got just a glimpse of the insanity yet to come. I shall do my best to stay on track.
  • Today I had, like, the best lunch date EVER. Kim F’n invited me to join her, Cindi, Sunshine and Val. It was two fantastic hours of fun and laughs and rants and threats and promises and if you don’t know these girls, you don’t know what you’re missing out on. They are all-around fabulous. No doubt about it.

  • It’s late and I’ve been on the go all day and I’m exhausted. I’m going to bed now.

blogsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails