Jan. 13: Ten things

Ten things I don't expect anyone but me, my sister and my mom will ever truly "get":

  1. "Fiiiiiiiish!"
  2. "She's got freckles on her but I love her"
  3. Juniper
  4. "I don't snore, I just sleep that way."
  5. What is so not funny about repeatedly being pushed outside nekkid, and why a dog food sandwich is perfectly justifiable revenge
  6. The legend of Onion McBride
  7. A swimsuit/pantyhose ensemble worn in the camp showers is an acceptable form of modesty
  8. Free mobile-to-mobile calling: awesome. Bankrupting Cingular: priceless.
  9. The value (and annoyance) in learning the "rap" part* of "We Go Together" backwards
  10. Sometimes making up for a few rough years just takes a few good laughs (and a few new nicknames for a few real jackasses)

Geez, I'm lucky. I love them girls.

--------------------------------
*Specifically:
Ramma lamma lamma ka dingity ding da dong
Shoo bop shoo wadda wadda yippity boom da boom
Chang chang changity chang shoo bop
Yip da dip da dip shoo bop sha dooby do
Boogy boogy boogy boogy shooby sho wap sho wap
Sha na na na na na na na yippity dip da do
Ramma lamma lamma ka dingity ding da dong
Shoo bop shoo wadda wadda yippity boom sha boom
Chang chang changity chang shoo bop
Yip da dip da dip shoo bopp sha dooby do
Boogy boogy boogy boogy shooby sho wap sho wap
Sha na na na na na na na yippity dip da do
A womp bop a looma a womp bam boom


--Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails