Dec. 11: Monday meme on Tuesday

Yep, I forgot to post this yesterday. Again.

What are your five favorite Christmas songs?

It's very hard for me to limit myself to five, but...

  1. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
  2. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
  3. Last Christmas (I'm embarrassed to admit it, but it's true)
  4. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
  5. All I Want for Christmas is You (unless Mariah Carey is singing/wailing)

What are your five LEAST favorite Christmas songs?

  1. Little Drummer Boy (too many "pa rum pum pum pums" - shut up already!)
  2. Feliz Navidad
  3. I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day/I Saw Three Ships (these are the same song, right?)
  4. We Three Kings
  5. Go Tell it on the Mountain

I could go on and on, I think, on BOTH lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails