Dec. 7: Splotch be cute

Y'know those commercials where someone is just about to deliver a speech in front of thousands of people and something gets spilled on her shirt so she quickly uses one of those Tide to Go® things and just like magic, it's gone? Well, if you've ever actually tried a Tide to Go® in that kind of situation, then you've probably not had quite the same results. You end up going out in front of all those people with a big 'ol stain on your left boob and no one pays any attention to what you say because they're all wondering about the stain on your left boob.

I would be wise to wear bibs when I eat, because I almost never go away from a meal without some part of it on my shirt front and/or lap. At home I often wear an apron at dinner, but I can get away with it because it looks like I simply forgot to take it off after cooking (never mind that I didn't cook and we're having take-out). I'm a mess.

So you can imagine my thrill at finding Puke Pets! Pin one of these little guys near that marinara splotch and the splotch is suddenly a fashion statement.

I'm not a slob! I have a sick pet! Isn't that sad?

Puke Pets are about 1½ inches wide (not as big as they appear in the pic). They're available for purchase at Lazybone, a UK store. I hope Santa recognizes the perfection of such a gift in my stocking...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails