Dec. 31: Potty mouth

It might be time to re-think allowing Katie to watch her new Hairspray DVD over and over and over. She's talked about nothing else, and is now starting to quote it. Here's what went down during lunch at Applebee's today:

Katie, coloring in her kids' menu/fun book: Mom, what should I write here?

Me, seeing an empty balloon in which the drawn character is supposed to be saying something: Um, how about "Happy New Year!" That'd be nice.

Katie: Nah. How about "Kiss my ass"?



Now, I'm assuming she learned this phrase from Hairspray. She might have learned it from Jack.

(Mother of the Year)

4 comments:

  1. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA -- AND I WASN'T EVEN AROUND!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it wasn't from me. I BARELY used that phrase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is it they say . . . you can take the girl outta Medford but you can't take the Saltmarsh outta the girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! I had a good laugh that that one!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails