Dec. 4: Christmas quiz

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
The invention of gift bags eased gift-wrapping for everyone, but not when stacking gifts under the tree. You can’t stack gift bags.

2. Tree: real or artificial?
There’s nothing like the smell of a real tree

3. When do you put up your Christmas tree?
Mid-December

4. When do you take your Christmas tree down?
Unless we have more gatherings coming, I usually do it Dec. 26. I can’t stand the idea of a dry tree in my living room any longer than necessary.

5. Do you like eggnog?
I overdid it one year and haven’t liked it much since

6. Do you have a Nativity scene?
We have a Little People nativity set. I lost one of the wise men so I replaced him with a circus monkey. It totally works.

7. Favorite gift received as a child?
Anything my Grandma Saltmarsh gave me because it was handmade with love

8. Hardest person to buy for?
My brother-in-law

9. Easiest person to buy for?
His wife (my sister)

10. Christmas shopping in the stores or on the Internet?
Internet whenever possible

11. Mail or e-mail your Christmas cards?
IMHO, e-mailing Christmas cards is insensitive and cheap, unless you only have an Internet relationship with the recipient; then they’re perfectly acceptable.

12. Favorite Christmas movie?
White Christmas, which is also my favorite movie of all-time

13. When do you start your Christmas shopping?
November-ish

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
The gifts people get you that show they put absolutely zero thought into it... THOSE are the ones I have re-gifted. Otherwise just duplicates.

15. Favorite food to eat on Christmas?
Mashed potatoes. Don’t you know me???

16. Colored or clear lights?
They both have their place

17. Favorite Christmas song?
So many… but probably “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year”

18. Travel during Christmas or stay home?
I don’t mind either, as long as we have family and/or friends around

19. Can you name Santa’s reindeers?
First of all, it’s reindeer, not reindeers. And here they are: Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen, Rudolph, Mary-Kate, Ashley...

20. Angel or star on tree top?
Star

21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning?
Both

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
Stupid people in parking lots

Please share your answers in a comment or your own blog!

2 comments:

  1. Phew, it was hard work but I put it up anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew, it was hard work but I put it up anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails