Dec. 30: Christmas pics

'Scuse the lack of posts recently. I'm finally home again and getting back to normal life. Christmas 2007 was a big success. Here are some of my favorite pictures from last week. All are clickable for larger versions.


My dear but suspicious friend, The Lovely Deanna, didn't believe me when I told her our Saltmarsh family Christmas Eve celebration would be at the Teamsters headquarters in Medford and demanded photographic proof. Here you go.


Two of my most fun cousins, Deanna and Lori, with me and my sister. Kathy and I had a great time catching up with our extended family members.


My very tall nephew Stephen played Santa on Christmas morning


Jack and Katie loved every minute, especially the minutes that involved opening gifts


Stephen's first tattoo was new and still healing (ouchie)


Sean (20), Jack (6), Stephen (19)


... and Katie (7
½)


One of many beverages that helped the holidays become just a little blurry for some of us


Uncle Paul, Grandma, Mom
Note the lack of Photoshopped horns; Grandma was actually very well-behaved on Christmas Day, and there was a lot less need for people to keep her from being strangled than we expected. Yay.


Katie and Jack with their Appie
(See the Turbo Rig in the background? That's the truck my grandma gave Jack even though I told her he never plays with them. While it does not play Who Let the Dogs Out?, it is just as loud and annoying and therefore stayed in Medford. She's lucky I didn't carry out my threat...)

It's a big bummer that everyone has returned to their respective homes, but we had a splendid holiday together and are all still un-murdered. What could make a better Christmas than that? I hope yours was just as lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails