May 14: 3 numbers, 3 letters

The license plates for the new car are in. Y’know that nervous feeling you get right before you see them? The incapacitating fear that the arrangement of letters will suddenly make your car appear to have personalized plates therefore making it hugely embarrassing to drive because why would anyone choose THAT for a personalized plate? These are just some letter combinations I hope have not been assigned to me:

PMS
ZIT
FRT
FAT
VAG
VJJ

Truthfully, I’m crossing my fingers for KMA, though OMG or OMB (Oh My Buddha) would make me giggle with glee. I’m going to the dealership tomorrow to pick up the oh-so-mysterious plates. I shall keep you informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails