May 20: Blue plate not-so-special

You probably haven’t been able to sleep, waiting to hear about my new license plates. So sorry. I finally went by and picked them up today. Drum roll, please…

The letters are DUC.

I shouldn’t complain, but, y’know, meh. I mean, D-U-C. How much boringer could that be? And again I say: meh.

Oh, geez! That’s what I want! MEH! As in M-E-H! As in even better than KMA or OMB. Dangit, dangit, dangit. I hate the DMV or DOT or FBI or whatever government agency is responsible for my stoopid license plate letters.

So there it is. And now you can get a good night’s rest. I’m off to pout a little while longer but you go right ahead and continue on with your merry day, you person with a cooler license plate than me.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I picked what is on my plates (LRL) so you knew you'd have to take what you got. You'll keep hearing "So you're a Ducks fan, huh?" Good luck with all that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'm glad the letters aren't BVR then... but for kind of a different reason. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails