Mar. 17: Enough with the pinching

Remember that time in grade school when you forgot to wear green on St. Patrick's Day? Was that the worst day of the year, or what? Still haunts me.

Apparently today has a little more significance than we give it by drinking green beer. So in honor of this most hallowed of holidays, I link you to a quiz that will test your St. Patrick's Day savvy: St. Patrick vs. Samuel L. Jackson. Who's the bigger bad-ass?

I also use this occasion as an excuse to post an animated GIF because I know Lori loves 'em and because I love Lori. And so's not to leave my seester out, here's a pic just for you, Kath, because I know you loves ugly piggies. I'm gonna say that feet and St. Patrick's Day go together because I just think they should. And then you can't say I wrote a bad paragraph.

Shamrock lovies!

1 comment:

  1. May the road rise up to meet ye...and may Michael Flatley stay out of ye dreams. Thanks for the animation..xoxo (Is that Irish or Olde English???)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails