Mar. 28: Everything she wants

You think I just whip out this blog stuff on the fly, don't you? Well, I don't. I spend hours researching each topic I write about, and more hours doing the actual writing. And when I have nothing to say but sense the world is dying for another one of my brilliant posts, I do NOT make stuff up; I think of a Wham! song title and then pull a little sump'n from my bag of tricks. Well, not so much "tricks" as "stolen ideas." Here's another.

Google a phrase including your name. Or for fun, Google a phrase using someone else's name. Like your seester's. She's always good for a laugh or six. Today's phrase is "Kathy wants to ..."

  • ... tell her family and friends that Phil is only pretending to be a Jew
  • ... connect the dots
  • ... sell books to pay for skateboards
  • ... know, "Who are those people in my picture?"
  • ... release her third solo album
  • ... go back to the womb
  • ... know everything
  • ... sit by the window
  • ... take a fruit salad to a picnic she's attending
  • ... know how you ripped my jeans
  • ... get wif Shane
  • ... be adored and worshipped like the royalty she feels she is
  • ... check every part of every suit under the black light
  • ... lay a smackdown on Susie
  • ... pound on my head for wearing my socks instead of selling them as art
  • ... move the toilet across the hall
  • ... enjoy her money, not sock it away for retirement
  • ... call him Tom
  • ... build a pergola
  • ... visit your place on February 11. Are you free that day?
  • ... resurrect the acting ambition she gave up at 19, when she decided to marry some rich guy instead
  • ... have soup when she comes home from school
  • ... drag me to this friggin' hillbilly festival village thingy tomorrow night

Silly Kathy. Always wanting something.

Wanna know what Vic needs? Read this.

2 comments:

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails