Mar. 4: Thoughts of me me me

We got home from Florida late last night.
Me sleepy.

There are two ginormous piles upstairs: suitcases begging to be unpacked and laundry to sort.
Me no want to see or smell either.

I have eleventy hundred e-mails to read.
Me want to, me just know it will take a long time (please be patient!).

We came home to find a nasty dent on the front left fender of my Passat.
Me sad.

While on vacation, some jackass delivering our breakfast asked when my baby was due.
Me started diet immediately. Me also tucked in my shirt. Me also did not tip him.

Sydney Noelle Nicholson was finally born on Feb. 27. No pictures yet.
Me thrilled for Cam and Lisa!

Today is the 4th, and a special day for the Saltmarsh and Baughman Trinities.
Me wearing my special bracelet, Kath, and thinking of us all. Thank you.

Gwen had her first birthday on Mar. 1.
Me cannot believe that little monkey's already a year old.

Watch for a detailed trip report with lots of pictures from our days at Disney World and Disney anniversary cruise. We had a fabulous time, to say the least.
Me always take many, many words to "say the least."

More later. For now, big lovies! It's mostly good to be home.

--Jen

P.S. Katie and Jack are up way too early and eating a nutritious breakfast of souvenir chocolate coins.
Me Mother of the Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails