It’s hot out today and Katie and I just got home from shopping and I’m doing my darndest to stay awake. Unfortunately, blogging is not helping, so I’m off to take a nap. Never fear! I’m leaving you with a boring meme (because I’m off to take a nap, duh).
- What’s the last movie you saw in a theater?
- What book are you reading right now?
I’m in the middle of three different books right now, and have hardly read any of them lately. Obviously they’re highly entertaining…
- What’s your favorite board game?
I love board games; it’s hard for me to choose just one. The ones I like to play most are Cranium, Monopoly, and Scrabble.
- What’s your favorite magazine?
I rarely read magazines anymore, but I’m always up for a good perusing of People.
- What are some of your favorite smells?
Lavender, brownies, The Body Shop…
- Do you have a favorite sound?
I’m not sure anything beats the sound of many, many coins falling out of a slot machine in Vegas.
- What’s the worst feeling in the world?
When you realize the last Oreo is gone. Also, despair.
- What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
“What day is it?”
- What’s your favorite fast food place?
- What’s under your bed?
- Finish this sentence: “If I had lot of money, I’d...”
…go on a vacation. A long one. And I’d invite you to join me.
- Storms: cool or scary?
If I’m somewhere safe, they’re cool.
- What’s your favorite drink?
- If you had to dye your hair another color, what would it be?
I loved being blonde.
- Where’s your favorite place to relax?
Sunriver or the Oregon Coast. The Disney Cruise Line’s verandahs aren’t so bad either.
- Name all the different cities you’ve lived in.
Oregon: Medford, Beaverton, Portland, Tigard, Hillsboro, Milwaukie, Clackamas
Washington: College Place
- What is your favorite spectator sport?
Feel free to play along in a comment or your own blog.