When it comes to unfortunate nicknames, would you prefer to be called a "weasel-faced arse" or an "arse-faced weasel"?
Heh heh. Sometimes British humor is actually humorous.
And to continue with the same line of thinking, here are some randomly generated insults for you. Any one of them would be darling on a t-shirt. Please use these in a sentence at least once a day (as if I need to encourage you):
- If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run an ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut.
- You must have a very large brain to hold such a vast amount of sheer ignorance.
- You've got a big hole in your head, now shut it.
- When you are at a loss for words, your loss is our gain.
- To quote Thomas Brackett Reed: "They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge."
- I'm busy trying to imagine you with a personality.
- Maybe you'd be less boring once I got to know you, but I don't want to take that chance.
- You are the kind of person who, when one first meets you, one doesn't like you. But when one gets to know you better, one hates you.