Nov. 9: Blog software upgrade

Just an FYI... The blogger program I use (www.blogger.com) is trying out a new and improved version of their software. So far I haven't noticed a big change in the way things look to you, my fine audience (of four), but-cept you might see a "labels" line at the bottom of some posts. This new feature allows me to categorize my posts, and then you four loverly people can easily view all posts in each category. For instance, if'n you click the "funny stuff" link on the labels line, it'll put all other posts from the "funny stuff" category on the page. At that point you'd see the Weird Al video, the list of silly baby names, the fake poopy undies, etc.

This particular post doesn't fit any category, but just to show you how it works, I'm putting it in several. Click the links below to try it out. Sorta cool, huh?

I know, I know. It's the little things that make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails