Aug. 15: Baby’s First E-mail™

Katie’s at my mom’s for a week or so. We’ve talked at least once a day since she’s been gone, but today Katie very proudly sent me the first e-mail she’s ever written, and I just have to share the sweetness:

Dear Mom,
        Just wanted to say that I miss you and I love you.Tell everyone I said hi.E-mail or call when you get a note from my new teacher.We`re renting and watching Honey I Shrunk The Kids.Gilly sat and watched it with us.Now, he`s sleeping.Tomorrow,we`re going to Nana`s to make jewelry. On Sun-
day, Grandma is taking Hannah and me to Science Works in Ashland.We`ll swim at Donna`s when hot weather comes.I love you.
Love,
Katie     P.S I wrote the entire E-mail.

Hopefully she’ll figure out the space-after-a-sentence thing, and also that there’s a much handier apostrophe key than the one she used. But I think what I’m super-duper proud of is how every word is spelled correctly. That’s my girl. smiley

blogsignature

1 comment:

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails