Oct. 4: Who's stupid?

I hate talking or even thinking about Ann Coulter because she makes me so angry, but I just have to share this. Here's what that shrew has to say about women in a recent interview with the New York Observer:

If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president. It's kind of a pipe dream, it's a personal fantasy of mine, but I don't think it's going to happen. And it is a good way of making the point that women are voting so stupidly, at least single women.

It also makes the point, it is kind of embarrassing, the Democratic Party ought to be hanging its head in shame, that it has so much difficulty getting men to vote for it. I mean, you do see it’s the party of women and 'We’ll pay for health care and tuition and day care -- and here, what else can we give you, soccer moms?'


What is her deal? Does she really think these things, or just say them for shock value and publicity? Because I don't like her one bit. (I know that's irrelevant but I just can't say it enough).

1 comment:

  1. You can say it more if you want. She's an idiot! And a skank. She's always dressed for a cocktail party and looks like a giraffe. Did I mention she's an idiot?! I can't even watch her anymore. I honestly can't say who I despise more - her or W.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails