Apr. 2: Signage for The Rouge

My nephew’s band signed with a big ol’ record label last week: Atlantic. As in Atlantic Records. We’ve known this was coming for quite some time, but weren’t allowed to say much about it until the deed was done. Last week, while they were in Hollywood on tour, they were finally called in to sign the contract.

I think these are such cool photos, taken at the signing “ceremony” and boldly stolen from their agent’s Facebook page by the band mom (my seester).

 That’s Stephen in the middle

I texted Stephen tonight and said I just wanted to see if he was too famous now to text me back. He replied thus: “Is this Bono? Sorry, I lost my contacts. I’m sure this is someone A list cause that’s all I talk to now.” At least the new fame hasn’t affected his sense of humor… right?

The Rouge is the real deal now, folks. Congratulations to them! I’ll share more news as I get it.

blogsignature

1 comment:

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails