Apr. 22: Simple reward

I’ve been semi-planning to throw a big party when I’m all done with this cancer thing, but lately I’ve been thinking I might just rather have a new diamond. I really, really, really like this one:

If I wore this little 18-carat beauty, people probably wouldn’t even notice my lack of hair. And if they did, it wouldn’t be “so sad, that bald girl.” It’d be more like, “Huh? She didn’t have hair? Whatevs, did you see that rock?”

Don’t get me wrong, we can still have a party. You’ll all want to come see the ring, right?

3 comments:

  1. Well, why do you have to decide between a ring and a party? Can't you do both?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao - I think that's an awesome plan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about a party where everyone gets bling? Jim needs a JJ neck chain like Tracy Jordan's TJ bling blang :).

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails