Apr. 8: Wah wah wah…

I’ve got some bad news and some good news. First, the bad news: I’ve been unfriended.

I downloaded the iPhone app, Unfriended, which stores a list of your Facebook friends and tells you if any of them unfriend you. Someone asked me if it actually works, and I replied honestly: I don’t know, because I haven’t been unfriended because I’m so popular and well-liked and please please PLEASE don’t test that theory.

You have to open the app and tap the “check who unfriended me” button to see if you’ve been unfriended, and I don’t think about doing it very often. I have it buried deep into the last page on my phone, so I have to be pretty bored to scroll that far and think about checking my popularity.

Today I was bored enough to scroll that far and check my popularity. And instead of making a “Ta-da!” sound like it usually does, it went “Wah wah wah” and told me I was unfriended by Broadway in Portland. I’m so very, very hurt and sad. Yup. I totally had it coming, though. Yesterday I was scrolling through my Facebook friends list and saw there were two different Broadway in Portland “friends” so I deleted one of them—technically, I unfriended them. So they unfriended me back. Still… I shall call them bastards. smiley_face

The good news is that the Unfriended application definitely works. Ta-da!

blogsignature

1 comment:

  1. Just downloaded so don't de-friend or I'll know! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails