Jul. 8: Thursday Thunks #12

Thursday Thunks (TT) is a blog meme for those who need a little kick in the butt to find something to post about. Your blog posts/answers to TTs can be type or pictures, doesn’t matter! YOU pick, not us, we just give you the assignment (yep, just like English class... only we won’t grade your spelling and grammar).

  1. Most of the U.S. is in a serious heat wave. What do YOU do to beat the heat?
    I try to stay indoors when it’s god-awful hot. Drink iced tea. Swim.
  2. What is your favorite summertime song?
    I don’t think I have one favorite. I like lots. Some are on the playlist I posted the other day.
  3. What’s your favorite outdoor summer activity?
    Not camping.
  4. I’m inviting everyone to a cook-out. What should I cook for you?
    A burger would be great, thanks.
  5. When selecting your swimwear do you go for sexy or practical?
    Practical, but it always ends up being dead sexy too. 
  6. Back in the day, did you ever have a summer fling? If yes, do tell. (Names not required.)
    Yup.
  7. When and with whom was your last skinny dip?
    I love how this question assumes I skinny dip often enough that it only asks about my LAST time.
  8. When you were a kid, what was your best summer?
    Probably one of those I spent at my Grandma Saltmarsh’s house. She was the best.
  9. Belly up to the bar; we serve ANYTHING. It’s 100 degrees. What should we pour for you?
    Just about anything that’s frosty and quenching. Please include an umbrella because then it will feel like I’m on vacation.
  10. Is there a favorite meal that you like to have in the summer?
    Picnic or BBQ food, like grilled meat of some type, potato salad, fresh veggies, iced tea. Yum.
  11. Do you think they will solve the oil spill in time for the Gulf states to enjoy summer?
    Sure doesn’t sound like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails