Thursday Thunks (TT) is a blog meme for those who need a little kick in the butt to find something to post about. Your blog posts/answers to TTs can be type or pictures, doesn’t matter! YOU pick, not us, we just give you the assignment (yep, just like English class... only we won’t grade your spelling and grammar).
- What radio personality bothers you the most?
Does Rush Limbaugh have a personality? If so, it’s his.
- If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
Have you seen the episode of The Office when Michael goes out into the forest to prove that he can survive on his own, and nearly dies after just a few hours? I think I’d be a lot like that.
- If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew she was married, and neither her significant other or yours would never know, might you do the deed?
- Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
Be pursued, if I remember correctly.
- Use three words to describe yourself.
Tired, sleepy, exhausted.
- Do you think more about the past, present or future?
- If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing, other than family or pets, that you grabbed?
The wedding album, I guess. Even though I’d rather have all my scrapbooks and photo albums, I know exactly where the wedding album is—the other things are spread all over the house.
- Was your mom a cheerleader?
No, but she was a majorette.
- Was your dad a jock?
He liked to think he was. He was very “Al Bundy” when he reminisced about his days as an athlete.
- What’s your favorite junk food?
McDonalds French fries.
- Do you believe in reincarnation?
I don’t think I do. The concept is fascinating, though.