Aug. 5: Thursday thunks #15

    Thursday Thunks (TT) is a blog meme for those who need a little kick in the butt to find something to post about. Your blog posts/answers to TTs can be type or pictures, doesn’t matter! YOU pick, not us, we just give you the assignment (yep, just like English class... only we won’t grade your spelling and grammar).

  1. Do you have any special talents? Tell us about them.
    I type with lightning speed. That’s the only prize I could possibly win in a Miss America pageant: “she typed up those meeting minutes supa-fast.” SAD TROMBONE SOUND.
  2. What is your favorite sound?
    Silence is quite lovely.
  3. What was your favorite TV show as a child or teen?
    Love Boat
  4. There are a lot of specialty TV networks now devoted to things like golf, gardening, shopping, game shows, sports, news and sci-fi. Do you have any favorite TV networks?
    A lot of shows I watch are on NBC. I like some of the USA network original programming. Comedy Central frequently rocks.
  5. What is your guilty pleasure TV show?
    I haven’t seen too many episodes of Big Love, but I find it quite entertaining, and that makes me feel dirty.
  6. What is your favorite sci-fi movie?
    I hate sci-fi, so my favorite would have to be more of a mainstream sci-fi flick like Back to the Future or Jurassic Park. I don’t think those really count, do they?
  7. What is your favorite reality show?
    Ugh. I hate most reality TV, but Deadliest Catch is watchable.
  8. When shopping at the grocery store, do you always return your cart?
    Almost always.
  9. Do you take compliments well?
    Aw, shucks! (No.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails