- What were you doing at midnight last night?
Playing a game on my phone
- What’s the first thing you did when you opened your eyes today?
Pet the dog
- Can you sleep in total darkness?
I prefer to
- What do you wear to sleep?
- Was this summer a good one? How warm was it where you live?
Okay summer. Weather-wise, pretty mild. Nice.
- Name one thing you love about winter?
- Tell us about an era of your life that you really miss.
- Tell us about your favorite year when you were a student.
Probably my freshman year in college. Maybe my junior year. Both were good.
- What is your favorite memory in the last year?
Not sure of my absolute favorite, but this day was hard to beat. Go ahead, click it. You know you want to.
- What was your best/favorite subject at school?
- When did you laugh today?
My kids were pretty funny this morning
- What are you looking forward to tomorrow?
First day of school!
- Is it easier for you to go without food or go without sleep?
Food, definitely. I can’t go without sleep.
- What non-alcohol beverage do you enjoy drinking the most?
Iced tea—preferably with lemonade, in which case the answer should be “Arnold Palmer.”
- Did you drink any alcohol this week? If yes, what?
Yep, two very large Midori coladas. Yum.
- Did you ever get into a bar and drink before you were 21?
Are you kidding? I was scared to death to do anything so daring! Instead, I got drunk at my sister’s when I was 18 and puked all night. Ask Sherilee—she was there. I think she might have even been sober the whole time. Probably laughing pretty hard too.
- Would you ever consider being a vegetarian?
Nope. I love animals, but they taste too good to stop eating.
- What do you normally smell like?
Probably a combination of dandruff shampoo and hatred.
- How far away do you live from your parents?
My mom lives about 275 miles away. My dad doesn’t. Technically, he’s in a small box on top of my china cabinet.
- Was your dad named after anyone?
Um, I think a friend of my aunt’s? I can’t remember. I’ve heard rumors that she chose Dad’s name. (Deanna, do you know? Mom?)
- What do you think is the minimal age to get married?
Probably 25. Definitely not before 21.
- Are you happy with your job?
- Where do you work and what do you do there?
I work lots of places, because I’m an independent contractor. Most of my work is at a hospital in Portland. I program databases and make people happy.
- Have you ever been to Mt. Rushmore?
- How many states have you been to where all you saw was the airport?
Five, I think. Kentucky, Georgia, Texas, New Mexico, Virginia. Yeah, that sounds right.
- What countries have you been to?
USA, Mexico, Canada, Belgium, England, France, Netherlands, Bahamas, a bunch of Caribbean islands.
- What actor/actress do you consider hot at the moment?
I kinda love Paul Rudd
- What is your favorite album by a band?
Heat & Light, by The Rouge. Duh. (Don’t tell my nephew, but I also really love Train—Save Me, San Francisco.)
- What is your favorite album by an individual artist?
Right now, probably Jason Mraz—We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things
- What was the last TV show that you watched?
I saw a rerun of The Office this afternoon
- What was the last video you watched on YouTube?
This one, and it made me laugh very much.
Feel free to play along in a comment or your own blog.