Apr. 10: Day 21 of music meme

day 21 - a song that you listen to when you’re happy

Many of the songs that make me happiest are the fun, “up” ones from the 80s, like Cherish (Madonna), Two Hearts (Phil Collins), King of Wishful Thinking (Go West), Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go (WHAM!), Opportunities (Let’s Make Lots of Money) (Pet Shop Boys), Just a Gigolo (David Lee Roth), Footloose (Kenny Loggins), The Longest Time (Billy Joel), If This is It (Huey Lewis & The News), etc. They’re the ones I turn waaay up when they come on the radio. They’re the ones that make me move in ways that make my kids roll their eyes at me.

blogsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails