Apr. 29: Etsy find

I’ve bought a lot of fun and amazing and beautiful handmade stuff on etsy, but this might just be my favorite thing yet:

punch

I mean, how handy is this little black book? I plan to take it with me wherever I go, so I can refer to it always. Yep, it’s kinda like a bible. In fact, if it were up to me, it’d be called “Jen’s Holy Book of People She Wants to Punch in the Face.” Then maybe people would take it more seriously. Because, really, THIS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS, this to-do list of mine. It is also going to be hot property when I get arrested for assault.

Request to the seller: REFILL PAGES. I’ve only had it a week and my little book is filling up awfully quick-like.

blogsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails